Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
The Account Executive will be responsible for building and selling our corporate solution directly to enterprise organizations. You will be tasked with achieving new business and growth sales quotas by managing the sales process for prospective business customers. We are looking for a motivated, resilient closer/hunter. You will continually ensure corporate growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with prospects and customers for Dashlane, selling into Executive/C-Suite in IT and Security. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be collaborating with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Product & Engineering, and also develop strategies and sales tactics to maximize your success.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute and manage the sales process against a high volume of inbound & outbound leads
- Correspond with prospective customers by making calls and sending messages
- Manage the discovery process to uncover each prospect's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, and purchasing process
- Hit expected activity metrics and sales quotas
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Conduct remote & in-person meetings/presentations for C-level executives and key stakeholders
- Accelerate product education, adoption, and usage expansion
- Manage evaluation engagements and contract negotiations
- Develop relationships with stakeholders in key accounts
- Document relevant activities in our CRM platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar scientific or quantitative degree.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience, managing the full sales cycle.
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience, selling IT/InfoSec products.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned activity and bookings quotas.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Experience using CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- Experience in the IT / InfoSec domain identity access or security.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission.
- The ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business.
- You’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.