Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France
The Customer Technical Support Specialist will report to the Paris User Support Manager and will be addressing our customers’ technical needs and concerns.
Thanks to a strong understanding of the Dashlane product, you will answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues and address outstanding concerns.Your technical skills and experience in tech support will help you to provide simple solutions to our users even when it comes to complex issues. You will be responsible for working with customers via our ticketing system as well as assisting with ticket escalations from Level 1 User Support Agents as needed. You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions working closely with our Development, Product, and QA teams.
At Dashlane you will:
- Serve as technical expert for the B2C support team
- Provide technical customer service assistance to our Level 1 User Support Agents
- Provide support through a wide range of channels, including but not limited to: email, chat, social media, and phone according to SLA
- Answer requests and troubleshoot issues by reproducing
- Investigate issues using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issues that you cannot solve to development team for further investigation and raise bugs
- Work closely with Product and Development team to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Provide Support reports about major technical issues
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center (article, videos)
- Provide technical training to other team members and build an internal technical product knowledge database to leverage the team's productivity
- 1-3 years providing technical customer support, preferably for a software company
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers/engineers and QA teams
- Experience supporting both Windows and macOS X environments as well as Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
You are the type of person who:
- Is eager to not only help, but exceed our customers’ expectations
- Communicates clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Enjoys working and collaborating with other team members
- Can make on-the-spot decisions with minimal guidance
- Likes troubleshooting and testing
- Is process-driven
- Is comfortable with new technology
Sound like you? Let's talk.
A true multinational company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.