Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
We are looking for a Director of Digital Acquisition Marketing to lead the team that manages and scales our digital media budget across affiliate, social, display, content and influencer marketing. The team is already known for their savviness in ROI-driven media buy and pioneering work in partnerships, influencer videos and content, combining the highest impact brand efforts with surgical deployment of performance tactics. This role will report into Head of Direct Marketing.
You have cut your teeth in performance digital marketing, with possibly a few battle scars to show. You are a growth marketer at core, obsessive with testing new opportunities, reiterating upon yourself, and leaving no stone unturned. You wish to lead the team to develop and execute on the marketing and partnership strategies for Dashlane’s fast-growing consumer freemium subscription app in the US and worldwide, test new mobile and desktop ad networks, affiliates and partnerships, and implement user acquisition strategies to drive a quality audience to conversion and optimal ROI.
At Dashlane you will:
- Direct the team and manage media partners to create and execute highly-effective advertising, marketing and multi-platform campaigns to maximize new user growth
- Devise and implement a domestic and international growth strategy to maximize return on marketing budget
- Initiate, structure, and engage high impact marketing partnerships
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities and emerging channels
- Devise targeting logic, regularly testing various changes to creative, offers, messaging, ad formats, etc.
- Develop and implement consistent measurement strategies across marketing programs (e.g., postbacks, pixeling, UTM codes, mobile tracking links); troubleshoot solutions to support consistency
- Manage a 3+ person marketing team to achieve above objectives
- Collaborate closely with various departments, including PR, product, creative services, analytics, engineering, legal, etc.
- Identify best practices and processes for optimizing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- 7+ years of experience in a data-driven digital marketing environment; downloadable consumer software or subscription marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of media math and measurement, attribution, and optimization.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and rolling out online media plans
- Ability to drive digital media buying strategies and segmentation via a combination of historical results, audience data and other insights.
You are a self-driven, go-getter who is creative, curious and analytical. You are a sharp and self-motivated achiever and leader who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making; with demonstrated strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced degree preferred, quantitative background preferred
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies used for optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e., customer segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, etc)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment with a strong attention to detail, communicate effectively and work well in a cross functional environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a great storyteller.
- Relentless drive to review and improve processes, best practices, organizational structures and people for optimal results
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.