Are you passionate about products and their ability to delight customers? Are you equally expert in solving customer, business and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love building and working with world-class teams? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative and passionate group of people with a large and growing global customer base? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you, as Director, Product Management at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Be a product expert capable of driving product direction and serve as a spokesperson/evangelist for the product’s capabilities.
- Develop and own the product strategy for some of Dashlane's largest, highest-impact initiatives, and be responsible for translating feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements.
- Own every aspect of experiences being launched by defining and reviewing key performance metrics, aggregating user feedback and reporting performance to a broad group of stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Develop and own a product backlog for multiple initiatives. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities for the development team to effectively plan and deliver against. Communicate roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders, executive leadership, and the company at large, where appropriate.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design, Engineering, Finance, and Ops to execute in a way that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Drive the development of market insights, competitive analysis, and audience opportunity by analyzing trends by customer segment to strengthen current market position and identify potential opportunities. Proactively evolve plans on the basis of such market intelligence. Turn strategy into a value proposition and actionable plans.
- Deliver value in-market on an ongoing and iterative basis using the lean agile practices and methodology.
- Manage a team of product managers.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or analogous function/discipline
- Experience working alongside or directly for executives or equivalent senior leadership
We're also looking for:
- A fundamental understanding of consumer desktop, mobile, and web apps (ideally including browser extensions/plug-ins)
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- To be highly organized
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.