Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
As a Product Support Specialist you will be dedicated to supporting Dashlane Business, a product used by over 6,000 companies to help change the way employees manage passwords and increase the security of their companies. Our primary contacts at these companies are typically administrators, IT and network technicians, engineers or IT operations team, which you will interface with directly to ensure all issues are resolved quickly and in a world-class VIP experience. You will provide quick and accurate feedback to answer their questions and raise their concerns with the appropriate teams internally. Your technical skills and experience in tech support will help you to provide simple solutions to our users even on complex issues. You will also work with other Dashlane internal departments (Development, QA, Product,…) to fix bugs or implement new features to improve our product quality. Because we want to keep our product as simple as possible, every feature we develop must be driven by the question, "what is the added value for our users?” You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions.
At Dashlane you will:
- Provide support and technical assistance to our B2B customers by email, chat, phone, and screen share according to a target SLA
- Serve as the technical referent for the B2B support team
- Answer requests and troubleshoot issues by validating and providing solutions
- Investigate issues using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issues that you cannot solve to the appropriate team for further investigation and bug reporting
- Assist with managing our day to day activities with our external provider
- Contribute to reaching the Team OKRs
- Assist the B2C support team complete tasks when necessary
- Update/create new support documentation and processes dedicated to our B2B customers (internal and external procedure and work instructions)
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center (articles, videos, etc)
- Perform training for our external team about B2B features, releases and processes
- Work closely with Sales and Account management teams and keep them well informed about technical concerns from their respective B2B leads or customers
- 1+ years providing customer support, preferably for a software company
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers/engineers and QA teams
- A good understanding of both Windows and macOS X environments as well as mobile platforms Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps and mobile apps
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on local software and web extensions
- Experience working with IT admins
- Knowledge of deployment methods like Active Directory, SAML, SCCM, etc
- You are eager to not only help but exceed our customers’ expectations
- You like troubleshooting and testing
- You are process-driven and comfortable with new technology
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split among Paris and New York, we thrive off of diverse perspectives. Diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.