Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Are you a talented, tech savvy, hands-on CSM who is eager to deploy your skills and drive positive business outcomes for our Dashlane Business customers? You will be responsible for complementing Dashlane’s innovations, efficiencies and capabilities with our customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Dashlane and our customers. You will be accountable for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, product adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. You will perform frequent routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers realize the most return on investment from Dashlane. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, demonstrate our products, drive customer adoption, expansion, and success is critical to being an effective CSM. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Dashlane Business.
- Own customer adoption and act as a critical issue management role, developing a trusted advisory relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure full business value realization.
- Develop strong customer relationships while managing the entire post-acquisition customer success journey, from implementation, onboarding, expansion, and retention.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs. Work proactively with our customers and in close connection with the sales and support teams, ensuring customer success, adoption, expansion, and retention.
- Conduct frequent customer health-checks. Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Onboard new customers to ensure they get off to a quick start with Dashlane Business, working through any early technical challenges or questions.
- Increase product adoption and usage by contacting customers to understand their business and use cases, helping them leverage the relevant features and functionalities of Dashlane Business. Perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and take measures to increase product usage and adoption.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, relaying customer feedback and feature requests to the Product team.
- Meet activity goals and maintain detailed records of daily activities in Salesforce, our CRM platform.
- Accountable for maintaining effective, ongoing communication with customers by executing customer outreach (phone call and email campaigns), conducting frequent meetings/demos, and onboarding/training for Administrators and End-users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar scientific or quantitative degree.
- 3+ years of customer success experience in a B2B SaaS organization.
- Extensive experience onboarding, expanding, and retaining customers.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM platforms.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
- Extensive experience in implementation of IT systems & cloud services.
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to excel in data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, effectively works directly with customers and internal teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities.
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization, including the C-suite.
- Excellent customer relationship skills; ability to penetrate, grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks.
- Experience using sales/marketing automation tools and platforms.
- Experience working with entities across both the US and Europe (particularly France).
- Experience writing technical product documentation for Admins and End-users a plus.
- Professional proficiency speaking and writing in French a plus.
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.