Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is seeking a Digital Media Marketing Coordinator to join the user acquisition and media buying team to help execute our marketing campaigns. Specifically, you will support the marketing team on the successful execution and expansion of digital marketing channels, including influencer marketing and partnerships, to keep campaigns on track and to contribute to a growth strategy to help Dashlane acquire the next 10 million users faster! We’re looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making; with strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
At Dashlane you will:
- Support the influencer marketing channel outreach efforts by researching and recruiting potential influencers and partners
- Assist price negotiation, coordinate with internal finance and legal team on finalizing agreements, scheduling campaigns and updating calendars.
- Work with influencers and partners and internal brand and creative team to produce highly-effective video, social media, and podcast campaigns to maximize new user growth
- Track conversions and costs by implementing consistent measurement and tracking methodologies (UTM, mobile tracking links, etc.)
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data.
- Obsessively monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results against plans and forecasts, and report on performance issues.
- Research competitors’ activities and industry trends.
- Provide additional ad hoc analysis for growth strategy and insights into various media channel performances
- Be joining a company that’s at the ground floor of a massive opportunity in global identity and payments!
- 1+ years of related marketing or business experience with an understanding of digital marketing fundamentals, creative evaluation and budget management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a high profile, high volume portfolio
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to analyze data to spot important trends and opportunities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Experience with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram,Twitter and other social media platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment with a strong attention to detail, communicate effectively and work well in a cross functional environment
- Initiative to take charge of tasks, anticipate next action and keep projects moving forward
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred, quantitative background preferred
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.