Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented data engineer to join the agile Server team with work being dedicated to data and Analytics. Optimizing our data warehouses and databases will be fundamental to this role. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying and keeping such applications up 24x7. You will work on a daily basis with your teammates in New York City
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead the development and maintenance of our ETL processes
- Work on server applications and APIs that are used by our analytics team
- Handle the challenges that come with managing terabytes of data
- Develop automated reporting for API and system health (process, memory, response time)
- Having experience in architecting, implementation and testing data processing pipelines (e.g. Hadoop and Spark) and data mining / data science algorithms on a variety of hosted settings, such as AWS
- Being used to developing and maintaining data ingestion processes, to keep applications in sync with partners
- Having experience in designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries and understands the intricacies required to optimize a table in different environments
- Being able to communicate and understand complex technical issues in English
- Having experience with AWS Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, MySQL, Mongo and SQL Server
- Having strong experience in improving performance of queries, data jobs and scaling our systems for exponential growth in data
- Having experience with data lakes and expertise with designing and maintaining a BI solution
- Have several years experience in software development
- Have prior knowledge of Python and Node.js
- Enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- Have a security background
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.