Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris.
To help our users have the best experience with Dashlane, our User Support team is dedicated to delivering first-class support by providing simple, clear explanations and quick answer to our users. User support team is also the voice of our customers and have important mission to spread the word from our users in plan to continuously improving our product and quality of our service.
As a Quality process engineer in User support team, you will be responsible for working on operational processes and tools to improve efficiency of our team and to improve the quality of support deliver to our BtoC and BtoB users. You will be responsible for defining, building, improving operational processes and implementing appropriate tools to support those processes. You will work define the best Request and Incident management process as well as Feature request management process to help Product and Engineering team to improve our product quality.
You will work closely with the User support management team and agents to improve user tickets treatment as well as Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to align our processes and make sure we are all delivering the best user experience to our users.
At Dashlane you will:
- Define and implement operational processes such as Request and Incident management, Feature request, Problem management, Critical incident, SLA, SLO, Ticket assignation, Ticket escalation…
- Implement those processes into user support ticket management tool Zendesk, as well as our collaborative tools JIRA and confluence
- Organize and structure User Support processes under an OPS book available to all agents
- Define processes to manage and integrate external providers delivering support on behalf of Dashlane
- Work with User Support Management team to improve efficiency of day to day processes – ticket assignation, ticket treatment, escalation, quality assurance,
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to define bugs and submit feature request reports
- Work with our Security Director to guarantee security compliance through our Support processes
- Work with our QA/ training manager on onboarding process for new agent
- Assess process performance and provide reporting to User Support Leadership team
- Manage continuous improvement of processes and update based on product release
- 3+ years of experience as Quality Support Engineer building operational processes into a Support or IT department
- A quality and process college degree
- Work with customer service/user support team environment
- Work in agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodology
- Work with third-parties providers and establish SLA/SLO
- The ability to collaborate with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create processes that deliver business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- The ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A love for the challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition
- Tried Dashlane and love it—all of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Certification like ITIL, SixSigma, Lean management, …
Sound like you? Let's talk.
A true multinational company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.