DashCorps, a DoorDash company, provides high-quality logistics and management services to restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, and a variety of other businesses like DashMart stores. DashMart is a type of retail store that offers grocery items, household essentials, and local restaurant favorites delivered to customers' doorsteps. DashMart stores are owned, operated, and curated by DoorDash.
About the Team
Our courier team at DashCorps Services is looking for self-motivated couriers who love delighting customers while contributing to a growing, highly scalable initiative. Ebike couriers will bring DashMart customers everything they need at home, not just restaurant food to their doors.
About the Role
- Receive Orders. Standby at the DashMart for the next available order delivered through the DoorDash mobile application. You and the team working at the DashMart that day will be responsible for 100% of orders out of the DashMart, and you will be paid out an hourly rate plus you will receive tips from customers. The DashMart staff will provide you the ordered goods for delivery.
- Delivering. We provide the ebike, you deliver the assigned order to the customer via ebike and return back to the DashMart for your next order.
- Support. While not delivering orders you will be asked to support the operation of the facility by helping process orders, stock/manage inventory, and clean/organize the site.
We’re excited about you because
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse, retail, or restaurant environment. You may be asked to perform light warehouse or fleet duties when you are waiting for your next order.
- You’re able to be on your feet, ride an ebike, and move heavy items. You are excited and physically able to lift or pull orders, can operate an ebike (we provide the ebike and safety training) and are comfortable pulling a cargo wagon if needed.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- You are at least 18 years of age or older.
- Successful candidates for this role must pass background check(s) and a bike & alcohol delivery compliance test(s).
- Ability to meet production and accuracy standards in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to stand and walk for long period of times
- Ability to push, pull, squat, twist, kneel, reach, turn and bend
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs intermittently during a typical work shift
- Comfortable and able to work 8 +(full time)
- Must be able to ride a bike for the majority of your shift
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
You are fully vaccinated. NYC law mandates that all employees are vaccinated.
Per the New York City Commissioner’s Order Requiring COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace, dated December 13, 2021 (as modified), employees who work on-site at a DashMart facility are required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to the employer before entering the workplace.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.