DAS42 is a boutique consulting firm providing cloud-based data analytics consulting and professional services. We help Fortune 500 companies access and understand all of their data, reduce the time to actionable insights, and empower organizations to make better decisions faster. A diverse team ourselves, we encourage people from all academic, social and demographic backgrounds to explore career opportunities with DAS42.
About the Role
An opportunity is available to join DAS42 as an Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for supporting C-level executives on a variety of administrative and operational matters while maintaining the company’s reputation for outstanding, high-level service. In addition, you will provide administrative office management support to several of our office locations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage complex calendaring and balance competing priorities while coordinating across the executive team and externally with different partners or customers
- Arrange air travel, hotels, and other transportation and travel needs
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks such as invoicing and account reconciliation support, maintain email distribution lists, manage time and expense reports as requested
- Prepare materials, agendas, and follow ups for meetings. Attend meetings, take notes, and serve as a knowledgeable resource while ensuring leadership team preparedness.
- Gather and track action items, deliverables, and other follow ups for the executive team
- Provide office support by sorting office mail and electronic mail, and by distributing mail to appropriate recipients
- Assist with administrative office needs (e.g. ordering office supplies, handling catering needs, receiving deliveries etc.). May include providing office support to other DAS42 office locations.
- Support the preparation and planning of social and professional company events in collaboration with other team members
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years operating as an Executive Assistant supporting a variety of executives and teams, preferably with C-level support experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly organized individual with strong prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent proof-reading and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, including senior management
- Ability to adapt personal, interpersonal, and leadership behavior, understanding that different situations may call for different approaches
- Strong knowledge of Google suite applications (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Slides)
- Ability to travel to other DAS42 offices from time to time (approximately up to 10 days a year)