DAS42 is a boutique consulting firm providing cloud-based data analytics consulting and professional services. We help Fortune 500 companies access and understand all of their data, reduce the time to actionable insights, and empower organizations to make better decisions faster. A diverse team ourselves, we encourage people from all academic, social and demographic backgrounds to explore career opportunities with DAS42.
About the Role
An opportunity is available to join DAS42 as an Engagement Manager to drive successful client projects across our client base. The Engagement Manager will be part of our project delivery teams, and interface with Business Development/Sales, our clients, and technical teams to drive successful project outcomes and create opportunities for continued client engagement. This position will report to the Chief Delivery Officer.
What You’ll Do
- During the course of an active engagement, serve as client point of contact for strategic support, escalation, and add-on sales
- Work with client to understand their vision and business goals and communicate with our internal technical consulting teams to design solutions to meet those goals.
- Ensure tight stakeholder alignment, offering proactive and prescriptive advice resulting in outstanding Customer Success.
- Drive Customer Success by working cross-functionally within client accounts to help them get the most value out of our engagement
- Help set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate the FullStack philosophy to clients
- Identify opportunities for re-engagement or expansion within clients
- Support development of proposals and creation of SOWs
- Partner with the Principal Consultants and Project Managers to ensure project delivery meets quality standards and internal business objectives. Where appropriate and required for Customer Success, providing direct oversight to the project team during the full lifecycle of the engagement, acting as the escalation point for both the customer and Salesforce delivery teams
- Proactively mitigate and manage critical escalations and at-risk accounts; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
- Help ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Delivery Teams
- Manage multiple strategic clients simultaneously
What We’re Looking For
- 8-10+ years’ experience delivering consulting services, including team leadership and active involvement in delivering professional services, with a proven track-record of execution in a fast-moving, fast-growing environment
- 3-5 years of enterprise-level project or program management experience
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Experience across operations, delivery, sales, marketing, and finance
- Experience in a consulting environment or client-facing role strongly desired
- A passion for technology and for helping companies solve business problems with data
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, road mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced degree (MBA) a plus
- Ability to travel 25% - 50% of the time