DAS42 is a boutique consulting firm providing cloud-based data analytics consulting and professional services. We help Fortune 500 companies access and understand all of their data, reduce the time to actionable insights, and empower organizations to make better decisions faster. A diverse team ourselves, we encourage people from all academic, social and demographic backgrounds to explore career opportunities with DAS42.
About the Role
An opportunity is available to join DAS42 as an Account Manager (AM). The AM will interface with our clients to create opportunities for continued client engagement and support the mission of maintaining customer satisfaction at the highest level. This person will be a key member of our business accounts team and will work cross-functionally with company leaders on the Sales, Account Management, Delivery and Operations teams to build strategic alignment and maximize our opportunities and footprint across our portfolio of clients. This position will report to the Chief Delivery Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Own client relationships at the Account-level, commencing that relationship in the Sales cycle and continuing that relationship after engagements end.
- Serve as client advocate and point of contact for strategic support and add-on sales
- Responsible for establishing Master Service Agreements (MSAs) within enterprise clients.
- Leveraging MSAs, case studies and success stories from prior engagements for a particular client, expand the relationship to expose and identify opportunities for re-engagement or expansion within clients.
- Help the client develop a long term Roadmap, which exposes the art of the possible and how we can help them get there and create a long term pipeline of opportunities that align w/ the Roadmap.
- Scoping of opportunities and developing compelling proposals; creating SOWs.
- Become the client’s trusted advisor when it comes to their data journey and plan.
- Generating compelling case studies, customer testimonials, and sales collateral after each engagement.
- Work closely with the Chief Delivery Officer and VP of Sales to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, client success, and account management.
- Work with technical consulting teams to understand the client’s business goals and design solutions to meet those goals
- Work cross-functionally within client accounts to help them get the most value out of our engagement.
What We’re Looking For
- 5-10 years proven track-record of execution in a fast-moving, fast-growing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with good instincts in terms of escalation.
- Familiarity with data engineering & analytics technology and concepts, incl. the Technology solutions in the ecosystem e.g. Snowflake, AWS, GCP, Azure, Looker, Fivetran, etc. is preferred.
- Detail-oriented manager who can also see the larger picture
- Experience across operations, sales, marketing, and finance
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Self-motivated to manage action items, with a bias towards action and resolution.
- Experience in a consulting environment in client-facing role strongly desired
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced degree a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel 25% - 50% of the time (COVID- permitting)