At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients’ work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As a Cryptography Embedded Systems Engineer, you will:
- Design, implement and deploy cryptographic algorithms tailored for resource-constrained devices.
- Conduct research and development in lightweight cryptography.
- Perform security assessments of crypto-primitives and cryptosystems suitable for resource-constrained devices at the theoretical and implementation level.
- Work closely with the other teams in the organization to deploy secure embedded systems.
- Be involved in the integration of developed cryptosystems within DarkMatter products.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers.
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need:
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Cryptography or related field.
- Development experience within embedded systems, RFID and sensor networks.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and kernel development.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Microcontrollers, SoC, TrustZone, ARM processors, performance optimization, bootloading, firmware, x86 assembly, system BIOS or hardware/software integration.
- Knowledge of side-channel attacks and countermeasures.
- Experience coding in C/C++.
- A desire to innovate in the UAE