You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a Cryptanalyst, you will:
- Analyze, evaluate and target any weaknesses security systems which range from single crypto-primitives to entire protocols, from classical ciphers to the newest lightweight or post-quantum schemes.
- Develop mathematical and statistical models to analyze and solve security data problems.
- Be involved in the analysis of developed cryptosystems within DarkMatter products.
- Collaborate with skillful software, hardware, and telecommunication engineers.
- Work closely with the secure communications team and other teams in the organization.
- Work with latest software and test your code on state-of-the-art High-Performance Devices.
- Conduct research in theoretical and practical cryptanalysis.
- Attend personalized in-house trainings with top cryptographers and international conferences and workshops.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need some of the followings:
- PhD degree in Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Information Theory and Mathematics, Computer Science or any relevant Engineering degree.
- Extensive experience in theoretical and practical cryptanalysis
- Valuable publications in the field of cryptanalysis
- Extensive experience in performing side-channel attacks.
- Deep understanding of various hardware security vulnerabilities and threats.
- Extensive experience developing in various programming languages.
- A passion for solving complex puzzles