Role: Senior Full Stack Umbraco .Net Developer
Location: London / Remote
Working in partnership with our client, the Senior- Full Stack Developer will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and its end users, as well as translating NET, C#, MVC, SQL, and Git designs & wireframes to code.
This role will also be responsible for the design and overall architecture of various web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone with a strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process, and you are an expert in .Net & C#, with at least 3 years’ experience, developing web applications using Umbraco 7+. You will also need strong front-end knowledge.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be working as a part of a collective of engineers and designers collaborating on a key account for the business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Hands on development and troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Recommending and implementing best practice development.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experience with CI / CD
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Webpack, Gulp, Bundler, grunt, etc.
- Working knowledge of React
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing web applications with Umbraco 7+.
- Solid understanding of .NET, C#, MVC, SQL, and Git.
- Solid communication skills / soft skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Eager to learn new skills and stay abreast of technical developments. Applies new skills and knowledge to work.
- Bug tracking and workflow (Jira)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.