Role: Client Services Director FTC (13 Months)
Working in partnership with our client, Client Services Director will be working across the majority of clients at Dare. The core role will focus on building great relationships with senior and c-suite level marketing professionals and selling consultatively to grow Dare’s share of work across all client’s businesses as well as bring on new clients. The person in this role will be responsible for overseeing accounts, managing the income and for Dare at a holistic level and contributing to the overall management of the agency as part of the senior management team.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are a confident and knowledgeable digital consultant, always striving for the best outcome for both agency and client.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be managing a team of 5 other client services professionals, mentoring them and helping to identify opportunities for growth and training, alongside motivating them to be responsible for delivering positive growth across all accounts. Working alongside the other Heads of Department, you will be instrumental in leading the profitable delivery of business, setting goals for efficiency and changing ways of working where appropriate to facilitate better team collaboration and effectiveness across the board.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Providing leadership to the client services team working with you on a day-to-day basis
- Able to have a high-level view of all clients and accounts in the agency and understand where escalations may need to be made
- Onboarding new clients and establishing the right ways of working from the start on the accounts you are overseeing
- Actively seek to identify opportunities for both organic growth and new business and lead the pitch teams at Dare in collaboration with the OLIVER new business team
- Reviews and in putting bigger statements of work where relevant to ensure the team gets proposals over the line and signed off
- Able to understand the market our clients are operating in, their overall business goals and strategies in order to have senior conversations and help sell in work
- Set the standard within the Client Services team, actively managing each team member to nurture and find opportunities for them to grow and support them where necessary
- Participate in weekly senior management meetings, using your experience to find solutions to internal agency or client problems
- Work with the Head of Delivery to create an efficient and smooth-running agency and proactively identifies opportunities to improve processes
- Prioritise team tasks and plan resourcing in the Client Services team, headcount needed to grow the revenue
- Negotiating budgets and deliverables with senior c-suite level clients
- Getting stuck in and taking a hands-on approach where necessary with clients/internal tasks
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Led groups of accounts in an integrated or digital agency with minimum seven years’ experience, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of
- A broad knowledge of digital technology and marketing and an excitement for technology, innovation and the digital creative sphere
- Adept at leading successful digital projects spanning content, build, marcomms and more
- Able to handle challenging situations and respond appropriately
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Experience managing financial reporting at an agency-wide level
Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to c-suite executives
- A positive attitude and the ability to manage yours and others’ time effectively
- Committed to high quality output and service with an eye for detail
- Previous experience with managing a team and being able to give direction and get the best out of talent within the agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.