Role: PR Senior Account Executive/Account Manager - 3 days per week
Working in partnership with our client, the PR Senior Account Executive or Account Manager who is able to think strategically and contribute solid media leads as well deliver compelling written content. Initially working as part of a small, dedicated team for a highly motivated automotive client, you will have a great handle on account management and help drive a strong, purpose-led narrative for internal and external audiences. The role will also require you to embed yourself into the client’s house style, understand what makes them tick and ensure the right tone and narrative is maintained throughout all communication materials
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking to take the next step in your career and take stronger management in client relations, while still enjoying the things you love about PR: great storytelling and persuasive media pitching. We are passionate about our clients and want every team member to be empowered to deliver the best possible results.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based remotely, but able to commute to our London HQ if required. You will be reporting directly to the PR Director.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Initially working on internal communications for a global automotive brand
- Potentially also working on external communications for the same global brand
- Ensuring tone and branding is on point across all your copy
- Interviewing executives and reading and researching often quite technical stories in order to write copy to a high standard
- Helping to oversee a calendar of content that will be influenced by lots of different areas of the business
- Pitching press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to trade and mainstream media across print, broadcast and online
- Responding in a timely manner to emails from clients and journalists
- Monitoring media coverage and reporting results to the wider team
- Attending client meetings
- Potentially managing clients’ social media accounts
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns and identifying new feature opportunities
- Supporting the SEO team with copy for a variety of client websites
- Providing support for SEO/Content proposals with content ideas and themes
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills – whether by phone, email or in person
- English language fluency – our clients are global so it’s essential that you can write and express yourself in a way that is not only compelling and accurate, but can also be understood by everyone
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for writing across a variety of copy: press releases, news stories, case studies, product pieces and social and website copy
- Time keeping to manage not only your own workload but also meet tight media and internal deadlines
- Good commercial insight and a willingness to learn our clients’ business activities, key issues and competitive advantages
- A flexible attitude and the ability to remain level-headed and friendly, as we can be met with last-minute changes to our workloads
- Creative thinking and an understanding of how to gain traction in new media as well as traditional
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, the media landscape
- Not essential, but great to have a knowledge of CMS system
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.