Role: Content Manager / Editor (Part Time)
Working in partnership with our client, the Content Manager will manage brand content and deploy it across our clients’ CMS and social media platforms, ensuring it is following best practices.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at our headquarters in London. This is a part time role (3 days a week)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will be responsible for uploading content and press releases onto our client’s global CMS system Sitecore;
- You will have a strong eye for detail in order to ensure copy is accurate, neat and formatted correctly
- You will be able to maintain good communication with your team and raise any issues that arise quickly to the correct people
- You will manage an efficient and timely process of content management
- You will be responsible for working in partnership with our clients in managing their social media calendars
- You will have a solid understanding of the English language and be able to write short copy for day-to-day social posting
- You will have a good understanding of our clients’ ethos and tone of voice and be able to structure posts in their house style
- You will be well organized and structured in keeping on top of publication schedules
- You will develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations and requirements to help advise on the optimal solution.
- Collaborating with Brand Teams and ICMs to ensure best-in-class assets are created across all brands and NPDs
- Update Amazon product pages with new images and product descriptions
- Maintenance of Brandbank product library
- Create Amazon A+ pages, briefing in different stakeholders to create assets and manually uploading to Amazon.
- Proof reading content copy, ensuring product naming conventions are adhered to, variants called out and product images are correct and up to date.
- You will also ensure that new challenges and requirements from the client are fully understood you will participate in solution development as the engagement evolves.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years of creative campaign delivery and/or agency experience.
- Production experience is ideal.
- Be comfortable understanding the world in which these disciplines operate.
- Strong client facing experience with the ability to instil confidence in the solutions and selected approach.
- Able to effectively navigate conflict with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role on the project and someone who seeks solutions rather than just reporting problems.
- Client-side or In-house agency experience
- FMCG experience
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.