Role: Senior Digital Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client, we are Looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our client team, on both BAU workstreams and ad hoc project work.
Working closely with team across all disciplines, the SPM will ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have Strong knowledge and great experience with website builds is required for this role. Must be comfortable with being fully client facing, happy to lead the project lifecycle from brief through to the development sprints and client UAT phase.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Business Director, the Account Director oversees the on-site Account teams. This role will be primarily based at OLIVER London HQ (Rosebery Avenue). The candidate will be expected to travel to meet clients throughout Europe at times throughout the year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Running projects from brief through to end delivery, the full project lifecycle.
- You will be interpreting functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers.
- Collaborating withdepartment heads/leads on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Working alongside the Resource Manager to proactively allocate and manage resource for upcoming projects
- Working on digital BAU and projects for our client, as well as ad hoc project work forwhere required.
- Be a confident individual who is solution oriented by nature
- Comfortable in leading client meetings and workshops, driving the agenda, ensure delivering of agreed objectives.
- Ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of the financial reporting, resourcing, and client facing comms.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years agency experience with website build experience required.
- 2+ years as a Senior Digital Project Manager
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but, you must be comfortable understanding the world in which we operate.
- Be excited by new technology and software innovations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our client’s requirements.
- Strong experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets / user stories
- Be able to translate client briefs into technical requirements so that they can be briefed into JIRA tickets for the development team.
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand ups,sprint planning, retrospectives and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Experience in creating/editing websitepages through content management systems, experience in Umbraco or Sitecore is ideal
- Working in partnership with the other agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status / workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications is a must.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both without your client, and throughout Dare
- In-house agency experience
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.