Role: Senior Digital Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client, we are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to lead our automotive account within the agency. You’ll be responsible for leading the teams delivery against the strategic roadmap for these platforms.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at our HQ in London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Running projects from brief through to end delivery, the full project lifecycle.
- You will be interpreting functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers.
- Collaborating with the all departmentheads on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Working on digital BAU and projects for our client, as well as ad hoc innovative project work for new clientswhere required.
- Be a confident individual who is solution oriented by nature
- Comfortable in leading client meetings and workshops, driving the agenda, ensure delivering of agreed objectives.
- Working closely with teams based in the London Hub, and potential for support roles for our onsite teams at the client's HQ.
- Ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of the financial reporting, resourcing, and client facing comms.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years agency experience with website build experience required.
- 2+ years as a Senior Digital Project Manager
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but, you must be comfortable understanding the world in which we operate.
- Be excited by new technology and software innovations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our client’s requirements.
- Strong experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets / user stories
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand ups, retrospectives and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Working in partnership with the other agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status / workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications is a must.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both without your client, and throughout Dare
- In-house agency experience
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.