Role: Junior Graphic Designer with Digital Experience
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Junior Graphic Designer will contribute to the successful delivery of multiple design projects globally. The studio is fast-paced and the projects vary on a daily basis from interactive pdfs, to brochures, social media posts and animation.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be part of design team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Design of various collateral to exacting standards, with a cross-platform approach and ability to drive forward traditional design requirements
- Creation of a truly differentiating visual print, digital and moving image language, helping to develop innovative solutions to take the client through a digital transformation
- Ability to interpret current brand guidelines into engaging visual designs that push the brand forward
- Ability to take and positively influence client briefs with own innovative ideas
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Add value to briefs by offering own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral
- Experience creating infographics and interactive pdfs
- Understand and translate business needs, market context, and visual opportunities into delightful and differentiating designs and holistic systems that effectively communicate the firm’s proposition
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- 2+ years of graphic design experience working in-house or for an agency
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Competent on Sketch, Adobe XD and After Effects
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.