Role: Data Analyst
Working in partnership with our client the Data Analyst will drive data led decision making across a variety of clients
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You’re a well-rounded analytics practitioner with exposure to digital, customer, and media analytics with a strong interest in how this is applied to our creative work.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Head of Data, you will be a part of our central team based in our lovely Rosebery Avenue office. During the pandemic we’re working remotely but are looking forward to spending time together in the office again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Define and deliver analytical work across a range of channels but primarily web and social
- Develop analytical solutions such as segmentation, and visual analytics to develop new routes to tackling client requirements
- Continually evolve our analytics work, introducing new solutions, techniques, and skillsets to the team. Including areas such as creative insight and journey analytics
- Deliver BI / dashboarding solutions for clients, including supporting on how we standardise and develop our offering in this space
- Supporting all stages of client relationships – from scoping projects, through to discovery and delivery
- Working with other analysts and channel specialists to embed best practice measurement, dashboarding / reporting, and insight generation at the heart of all our work – ensuring work is always insightful and action-oriented
- Champion a data-driven approach, working within our analytics strategy to understand marketing effectiveness/audience experience and how we optimise activities throughout the journey
- Support our work highlighting data and analytics across the group, showcasing the value it can add to creative, content, and experiences.
- Work alongside our global network of data and performance practitioners, embedding best practice, continued learning and development
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Previous experience in an agency or in-house marketing team
- Advanced Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics skills including e-commerce set-up and third-party tool integration
- Excellent Excel skills
- Some basic working knowledge of the likes of R, Python, Alteryx, SQL, Google Big Query would be an advantage
- Sound data visualisation skills, using platforms such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau
- A background in Digital Analytics practices such as web, social, eCommerce
- Desire to continually learn and push the boundaries
- Excellent communication/data storytelling skills
- An active interest in how data can be used to unlock creative and behavioural insights
- Good stakeholder management skills, influencing at all levels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environments
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.