Role: Net Developer
Working in partnership with our client the Net Developer will be executing ongoing improvements and functionality on new and existing Umbraco projects. Account
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be part of development team in London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will be implementing and maintaining the development for Umbraco sites using C# (Umbraco)
- You will be required to use Git, Bitbucket and follow the git workflow to create feature branches for your work
- You will be required to debug, maintain and resolve a number of SQL stored procedures, some of which are set as scheduled tasks
- This role will also be responsible for helping the team to refactor some implementation of the code
- You will be required to create bespoke custom umbraco sections using angular
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Extensive knowledge and 4+ years experience developing with of Umbraco
- Over 4 years experience and extensive knowledge of C# .NET
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience with MVC, WebAPI, SQL
- Strong experience and implementation of C# design patterns (SOLID principles)
- Umbraco Experience / Knowledge of:
- Extending the Backoffice / Custom Sections
- The Grid and Custom Controls
- Custom Data Types
- Examine Search
- Working in Agile environments, strong understanding of Agile processes
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control (GIT / GitFlow) management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of setting up CI & CD (TeamCity and Octopus Deploy, QA Automation)
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with other .Net CMS’s (Sitecore / Kentico
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.