Role: Group Operations Director
Working in partnership with our client the Group Operations Director will be responsible for enabling growth, ensuring delivery excellence towards meeting our project margin targets, driving improved account health and meeting our gross margin targets and streamlining overheard processes and costs towards meeting our EBITDA targets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be member of the regional leadership team and a key part of the global operations function for the Group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Revenue Growth Enablement
- Getting Project Margin to 52%
- Getting Account Margin to 42%
- Getting EBITDA to 16%
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A demonstrated history of being both process driven and result focused.
- Comfortable working in a Global set-up across regions, cultures & time-zones.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence stakeholders and build strong and effective working relationships.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- Collaborative team player, open minded – non political.
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with all levels in the business.
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information.
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.