Role: Senior SEO Executive
Working in partnership with our client We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Senior SEO Executive with 4+ years’ experience to join our SEM team to deliver all aspects of SEO to our clients across various markets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who is a talented and passionate search marketer looking for the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a fast-moving agency environment, alongside a team of highly digital focussed professionals.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
This role will report to the SEO Manager and the post could be a remote position with occasional trips to the London office (once a month), or client location visits. Or if you prefer, you can be based at our London office (Covid restrictions may apply). This role will also work alongside PPC lead to deliver a cohesive SEM strategy for our clients, and be required to liaise with a number of suppliers and clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Perform SEO focussed analysis on industry, competitors, keywords and search trends to inform and influence SEO strategy
- Undertake technical SEO audits, site performance tests such a Google Lighthouse, interpret the results and apply and recommend solutions to improve website performance
- Stay up to date with Google and search engine marketing industry changes and continue to formulate an effective approach to improving ranking performance for our clients’ websites
- Produce highly effective on-page strategy including meta, header, copy, and semantic page performance analysis and application
- Produce website copy of a high standard for client’s website’s that performs well in terms of organic rankings, conforms to the particular brand tone of voice, and provides an excellent u/x
- Develop outreach opportunities, perform backlink analysis and identify and apply a strategic approach to building strong backlink profiles for our clients with regards to obtaining new high-quality
- Collaborate with web developers, supplier agencies and a wider marketing team
- Develop and apply local SEO strategies for our clients, including managing large GMB accounts, analysing the performance of these listings, and creating GMB posts
- Use our internal agency processes, partners, suppliers and methods of liaising with clients
- Interpret performance data and produce accurate and informative monthly reports
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 4years' worth of SEO industry experience with it being the main job function
- A very high level of written English with very polished grammar
- Competent at using a number of Search tools – SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Google tools.
- Skilled at using various CMS for administrating meta changes, copy changes, links and image tagging
- Working knowledge of structured data and featured snippet processing, building and coding (advantage)
- Very analytical, skilled in data interpretation, analysis and problem-solvingto advice on clients’ SEO strategies that produce results
- Driven, motivate and outcome focussed
- Agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and highly capable of prioritising workload
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground-breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.