Role: Senior Account Manager
Working in partnership with our client the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish and ensuring each is delivered to a high quality and aligns with our clients’ brief and business objectives.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will work closely with all members of the Dare team from strategy to final delivery, managing internal and external stakeholders and laying the groundwork for a successful future relationship with the client
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Providing leadership to the cross-discipline agency teams working on your projects
- Support the Group Account Director by identifying opportunities for client growth on your accounts
- Manage client revenue forecasts on a weekly basis and ensure target profitability achieved
- Keep all senior management up to date with any client escalations or risks
- Keep team morale high and ensure everyone in the team is focused on delivering our client’s business goals and priorities
- Manage all day-to-day communications for projects you are working on – write status reports, risk logs and contact reports
- Supported by the Head of Delivery, write statements of work for new projects coming into Dare
- Prioritise team tasks and plan resourcing
- Monitoring client-led KPIs and delivering Management Information reports to the client team
- Delivering projects on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Set client expectations and interface closely with all client stakeholders
- Ensure proper performance tracking and reporting systems are in place to ensure programme can be tracked and measured according to the client’s needs
- Be proactive and ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuck into all aspects of the work where required
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You’ve lead accounts in an integrated or digital agency with three years’ experience, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of
- A keen interest in digital technology and marketing
- You are adept at leading successful digital projects spanning content, build, marcomms and more
- You enjoy leading a project from start to finish smoothly, spotting potential risks and pitfalls along the way and problem solving to resolve them
- Be able to handle challenging situations and respond appropriately
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to product owners
- Be committed to high quality output and service with an eye for detail
- Previous experience with managing a team and being able to give direction and get the best out of talent within the agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.