Role: Tech Lead / .Net Developer
This is a role for a hand's-on technical leader with experience managing award winning web applications for global brands.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands in a fast paced environment. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic. You are a natural leader who can manage multiple projects. You are a .Net specialist with a strong background in Umbraco.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Tech Lead .NET Developer will be leading a small digital development team working across 2 core client portfolio's, liaising with management, stake-holders, and clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for the end-to-end design, development, and delivery of new features associated with multiple projects
- Lead a small digital development team, liaising with management, stakeholders, and clients
- Head up all .Net Development and work closely with the Head of Technology
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Over 7 years of experience and strong knowledge of C# .NET, MVC, SQL
- Knowledge of c# design patterns (SOLID principles)
- Working in Agile environments and understand agile processes
- Experience with GIT, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy or Devops
- Over 4 years of experience in Umbraco CMS
- Ability to work within a team to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Load Testing
- Sitecore CMS
- Vue/Angular experience
- Preferable exposure to Azure, Cloud, MultiThreading, MicroServices
- Search Providers (Solr / Azure Search)
- CRMS (MS Dynamics / Salesforce)
- Experience has led a team of developers
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. firstname.lastname@example.org