Role: Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead a website build for our client, they must be comfortable with being fully client-facing, happy to lead the project lifecycle from initiation, strategy development, wireframes, design and into development sprints and client UAT phase.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who has digital mindset and experience and like work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Running projects from brief through to end delivery, the full project lifecycle.
- You will be creating functional specifications with technical direction from the Head of Development and business direction from the client.
- Collaborating with all department heads on approach, scoping, and estimating for projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- You will be running projects across a variety of Dare’s long term and new clients.
- Working on digital projects for our retained clients, as well as ad hoc innovative project work for new clients.
- Be a confident individual who is solution-oriented by nature
- Comfortable in leading client meetings and workshops, driving the agenda, ensure delivery of agreed objectives
- Ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of the financial reporting, resourcing, and client-facing comm
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3-5+ years agency experience with large website build experience required.
- 3+ years as a Digital Project Manager experience
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but you must be very comfortable understanding CMS development with third-party integrations.
- Strong experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets/user stories
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Working in partnership with the other agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status/workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications is a must.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both without your client and throughout Dare
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking, and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioral science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now commonplace, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.