ROLE: Graphic Designer with Digital Experience
LOCATION: London, EC1R
Working in partnership with one of our clients, the Graphic Designer will contribute to the successful delivery of multiple design projects globally. The studio is fast-paced and the projects vary on a daily basis from interactive pdfs, to brochures, social media posts and video creation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create world class designs with a focus on balancing creativity and technical possibilities
- Design of various collateral to exacting standards, with a cross-platform approach and ability to drive forward traditional design requirements
- Creation of a truly differentiating visual print, digital and moving image language, helping to develop innovative solutions to take the client through a digital transformation
- Ability to interpret current branding guidelines into engaging visual designs that push the brand forward
- Participate in internal ideation sessions, collaborate with the team to craft presentations
- Ability to take and positively influence client briefs with own innovative ideas
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Add value to briefs by offering own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral
- Excellent approach to client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience of working closely with clients during kick-off meetings and sculpting the brief to get the best solution for the client whilst really demonstrating the breadth of the agency’s capabilities
- Experienced animation skills, creating infographics and interactive pdfs
- Understand and translate business needs, market context, and visual opportunities into delightful and differentiating designs and holistic systems that effectively communicate the firm’s proposition
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- 3+ years of graphic design experience working in-house or for an agency
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Competent on Sketch and After Effects
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.