Role: Senior Experience Planner
Working in partnership with our client, the Senior Experience Planner will be responsible to support a global health insurance brand to define and deliver their CX strategy.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like working collaboratively across various teams and enjoy establishing strong relationships with multiple client stakeholders.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Dare has a talented and enthusiastic team across data, creative, technical, account, and project management disciplines, that you can tap into to support your role.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Planning a high-level strategy with a commercial focus and working with a wider team to execute the plan, delivering ROI.
- Work effectively with subject matter experts and client stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of both the audience and the business.
- Act as the ‘experience guardian’ for the clients you work on, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable, and builds the overall brand story being told.
- Promote user-centred design practices internally and externally, to present the story/approach/solution
- Employ user-centred design tools and techniques, such as audience profiling, wireframing, and sitemaps.
- Think strategically and holistically, using journey mapping to aid understanding and ensure a consistent multi-channel experience.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- An analytical mind driven by commercial outcomes
- Confidence in explaining your ideas and presenting your work to project stakeholders
- The ability to reflect on your work and share your learning and skills with our clients’ teams.
- Keen to take initiative and a willingness to learn
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking, and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioral science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now commonplace, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.