ROLE: Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to work across a number of key client projects, on both workstreams and ad hoc project work. You will be integral in helping shape and deliver against a client approved roadmap, working with a cross-disciplined team to maintain and optimise the platforms we build and manage.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and to stamp your mark, not only on processes and workflows but on the very work itself in a fast pace environment where no one day is the same.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining a new on-site team that work in a fun and fast-paced environment, so if you are looking to work in a team where no one day is the same then this the team for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Preparing and planning tasks / projects and supporting the team to deliver on time.
- Creating detailed scopes of work for ad-hoc projects and working with the team to plan and resource efficiently.
- Producing and maintaining financial reconciliations to keep track of project burn.
- Working closely with teams based in the London Hub and also onsite at the client's HQ, the PM will ensure the smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release.
- Creating functional specifications with technical direction from the Tech Leads / Head of Development and business direction from the client.
- Collaborating with the department heads on approach, scoping and estimating for ad hoc projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Comfortable in leading client meetings, driving the agenda, ensuring the delivery of agreed objectives.
- Managing multiple stakeholders across the business and nurturing key relationships with senior level clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
- 2-3 years agency experience with large website build experience required.
- 1-2 years as a Digital Project Manager running your own projects.
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but you must be very comfortable understanding CMS development with third-party integrations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our clients’ requirements.
- Experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets / user stories.
- Be a confident individual who is solution oriented by nature.
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand ups, retrospectives and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team.
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.