Role: SEO Manager
We’re looking for a Search Engine Optimisation Manager to join our SEM team to deliver all aspects of SEO to our clients across various markets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who is a talented and passionate search marketer looking for the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a fast-moving environment alongside a team of highly digital focussed professionals.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
This is an onsite role and you will be working with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, designers, marketers and brand managers all working together to bring our ideas to life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Assess and scope out new opportunities within the wider agency group and prepare and deliver pitches
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy for a range of clients
- Day-to-day delivery of SEO activity ranging across content on-site recommendations, technical recommendations and outreach campaigns
- Perform keyword research to provide user insights and optimise websites in line with business objectives and KPIs
- Audit websites to identify technical and structural optimisation opportunities in order to improve content performance
- Perform SEO focussed analysis around industry, competitors and search trends to influence strategy development.
- Collaborate with web developers and wider marketing team
- Liaising with, briefing and checking work from suppliers such as an outreach partner
- Monitoring and analysing Organic performance and delivering strategic responses to ensure successful outcomes
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A Senior SEO Executive or SEO Manager, with proven experience in improving website’s organic visibility and delivering successful SEO strategies
- Experience of supervising or managing SEO Executive or trainees
- Hand-on technical SEO implementation
- 5+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- High level of understanding key ranking factors and ability to priories work to achieve the best outcomes
- Skilled at using various CMS for administrating meta changes, copy changes, links and image tagging
- Skilled in using a variety of tools including SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog to undertake crawls, analyse results and communicate priorities to developers and clients
- Adept at using GA, GSC and GTM
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.