Role : Account Manager
Location : London
A little bit about the role:
Dare are looking for an account manager to work on one of our busiest but incredibly rewarding financial services accounts. The purpose of the role is to create, enhance and deliver exciting projects for our clients.
We’ll need you to:
- Work within the client services team, manage projects, processes and systems, and content uploads within a CMS.
- Interpret/consolidate client briefs, set and manage project timelines with the delivery team, as well as brief projects
- Internally & externally, ensure all outputs meet client requirements and that each has been through QA and UAT and is approved and on-brand before being released to the client.
What you will be doing:
Working within a core-team of people who love what they do and always work towards the best, you’ll be:
- Supporting the AD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-empting these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues + bottlenecks where necessary.
- Assisting with financial management and understanding, ensuring work is billed correctly and timely. Working with the AD on account profitability.
- KPI monitoring the account.
- Helping with account growth & client development; developing, maintaining and growing client relationships, plus identifying new opportunities.
- Building on a commercial understanding: Retention of account, increase in revenue, high client satisfaction scores, improved internal processes.
What you will need to be great in this role:
This role is working with one of our longest-serving clients, where you will be working closely with senior members of a team, both on the client and agency side, so we’re looking for you to:
- Have at least 3 years in and agency environment. Digital agency experience is preferable.
- Be a strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a proactive approach.
- Have outstanding teamwork record and senior client management.
- Have strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others.
- Understand a CMS (Content Management System) and uploading and adding content to websites.
- Be committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Have strong organisational skills, ability to multitask a must.
- Have good analytical and numerical skills.
- Be able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
A little about us:
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
Everyone at Dare is, and has to be, a genuinely nice and talented individual. It is central to our recruitment and development process. We look for people who not only love what they do, but people who are team players and want to create brilliant work for our clients.
Other info to know: