Role: Mid-weight Graphic Designer – FTC (12 months)
We are looking for an ambitious Mid-weight Graphic Designer with a passion for typography and layout design and a keen interest in new and innovative design outputs to create world class designs with a focus on balancing creativity and technical possibilities
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like working collaboratively across various teams and enjoy establishing strong relationships with clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The designer will join a team of talented and enthusiastic people working on various collateral for B2B/B2C and internal communication mainly for print outputs but with an increasing demand for digital and moving image.
Supported by the Lead Designer, the mid-weight graphic designer will create outstanding work following the brand guidelines, to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
You will be part of a multi-skilled on-site design team delivering exceptional design and artwork to one of our key clients. From an approved concept through to final delivery, you’ll be responsible for creating materials with excellent design execution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Create world class designs with a focus on balancing creativity and technical possibilities
- Design of various collateral B2B and B2C to exacting standards, with a cross-platform approach and ability to drive forward traditional BAU design requirements
- Creation of a truly differentiating visual print, digital and moving image language for Clyde & Co, helping to develop innovative solutions to take the client through a digital transformation
- Ability to interpret current branding guidelines into engaging visual designs that push the brand forward
- Collaborate closely with the lead designer to solve design challenges and translate conceptual thinking into excellence results
- Participate in internal ideation sessions, collaborate with the team to craft presentations
- Ability to take and positively influence client briefs with own innovative ideas
- Develop an effective working relationship with the client in the APAC region and provide excellent customer service
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years of graphic design experience working in-house or for an agency
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Competent on Sketch and After Effects
- Design-trained, understanding of good graphic design principles, typography, colour and composition
- Experienced animation skills
- Experience creating infographics
- Experience creating interactive pdfs
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Add value to briefs by offering own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral
- Excellent approach to client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com