Role: UX Planner
We are looking for an ambitious UX Planner to help tell a number of evolving brand stories to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like working collaboratively across various teams and enjoy establishing strong relationships with clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
This is an onsite role and you will be working with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, designers, marketers and brand managers all working together to bring our ideas to life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work effectively with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of both the audience and the business.
- Act as an ‘experience guardian’, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable and builds the overall brand story being told.
- Employ user-centred design tools and techniques, such as audience profiling, wireframing and sitemaps.
- Drive the creative culture by being an advocate for all things UX.
- Close collaboration with the data, content, design and development teams.
- Confidence in, and the ability to champion ideas you believe in.
- Work with stakeholder groups both inside and outside the Group Product team at product owner and senior manager level.
- Promote user-centred design practices internally and externally
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ year’s experience in UX.
- In a similar large media company or leading digital agency.
- Understanding of visual and user-centered design, and how design can meet
- Brand, business, and strategic objectives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to convey complex design
- Concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets within the organisation.
- A keen interest in current trends in UX design and the ability to turn them into cutting edge realities.
- Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes competing for business objectives into designs that meet customer needs.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you
need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org