ROLE: Account Director
LOCATION: Rosebery Avenue, London
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced Account Director, focusing predominantly on a new web and app project requiring strategy, UX, design and build project. You will be supported by a multi-disciplinary craft and engineering team.
A good grounding in digital platform delivery is essential for the role. We need an Account Director who’s human, someone who knows how to build, grow & maintain meaningful client relationships, able to get the best out of people and inspire our internal team to perform at their best.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will work closely with all members of the Dare team from strategy to final delivery, BAU and maintenance, managing internal and external stakeholders and laying the groundwork for a successful future relationship with the brand. You’ll also be tasked with supporting the growth and development of this major account, helping our clients understand the value of Dare and how we can help them excel in the new digital economy.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- You are adept at leading successful and complex digital build projects
- You have led accounts in an integrated agency, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of
- You enjoy pitching for new client projects; hunting out new opportunities and galvanising a team to convert them into live projects
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to CEOs
- Previous experience with managing a team and being able to give direction and get the best out of talent within the agency
You must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Motivational leadership, inspiring team to deliver
- Sound commercial decision making skills based in agency, client, and industry knowledge
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working with Financial Services clients
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.