Role: Digital Account Director
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Account Director to focus predominantly on a new web and app project requiring strategy, UX, design and build project. You will be supported by a multi-disciplinary craft and engineering team.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like working collaboratively across various teams and enjoy establishing strong relationships with clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will join a team of talented and enthusiastic people working on various collateral for B2B/B2C and internal communication mainly for print outputs but with an increasing demand for digital and moving image.
You will be part of a multi-skilled on-site design team delivering exceptional design and artwork to one of our key clients. From an approved concept through to final delivery, you’ll be responsible for creating materials with excellent design execution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work closely with all members of the Dare team from strategy to final delivery
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and laying the groundwork for a successful future relationship with the brand.
- Support the growth and development of this major account, helping our clients understand the value of Dare and how we can help them excel in the new digital economy.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You are adept at leading successful and complex digital build projects
- You have led accounts in an integrated agency, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of
- You enjoy pitching for new client projects; hunting out new opportunities and galvanising a team to convert them into live projects
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to CEOs
- Previous experience with managing a team and being able to give direction and get the best out of talent within the agency
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking, and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org