ROLE: .Net Developer
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Dare are looking for a highly skilled and motivated C# Asp.Net developer to join the development team in London.
The day to day role will be executing ongoing improvements and new functionality on the Barclays LifeSkills platform.
This is a really interesting role for the right candidate who will be responsible for extending Umbraco’s functionality continuous improvement on the platform, along with innovation workshops and future improvement planning for the platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be implementing and maintaining the development for the Barclays LifeSkills website using C# (Umbraco)
- You will be required to use Git, Bitbucket and follow the git workflow to create feature branches for your work
- You will be required to debug, maintain and resolve a number of SQL store procedures, some of which are set as schedule tasks
- This role will also be responsible for helping the team to refactor some implementation of the code
- You will be required to create bespoke custom umbraco sections using angular
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
- Extensive knowledge and 3+ years experience developing with of Umbraco
- Over 4 years experience and extensive knowledge of C# .NET
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience with MVC, WebAPI, SQL
- Strong experience and implementation of C# design patterns (SOLID principles)
- Umbraco Experience / Knowledge of:
- Extending the Backoffice / Custom Sections
- The Grid and Custom Controls
- Custom Data Types
- Examine Search
- Working in Agile environments, strong understanding of Agile processes
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control (GIT / GitFlow) management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of setting up CI & CD (TeamCity and Octopus Deploy, QA Automation)
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with other .Net CMS’s (Sitecore / Kentico)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.