ROLE: Creative Services Manager
LOCATION: London, EC3A
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the agency’s Delivery Director, the Creative Services Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing the production, operations and delivery for all BAU/Creative projects submitted through the global Clyde & Co studio. The CSM is the key driver for the creative delivery engine—responsible for the investigation and translation of client briefs into feasible solutions. The role ensures all processes are efficient and appropriate to the demand of the client. Working in close collaboration with the Head of Design and Account Director, the CSM works to understand the clients’ needs, and to inspire the team to deliver brilliant work in the most effective way and with an outstanding service ethos.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manages timelines, delivery and priorities of all client briefs, with support of Delivery Director (where appropriate)
- Ensures the effective allocation and management of creative resource
- Investigates and troubleshoots to ensure the correct delivery of each project
- Build and maintain quality control (QC) processes, assisting HOD with enforcement
- Resolving any challenging projects/deadlines with client, escalating to key client where necessary
- Successfully manages client expectations on the delivery of creative output
- Produces weekly status reports to share with the client to show job progress through the studio
- Facilitates communication with key clients/stakeholders to provide an excellent customer service
- Upholds the provision of excellent customer service at all times
- Prepares data to support the monthly Management Information (MI) Reports for presentation/distribution to clients
- Seeks feedback from key clients/stakeholders, and ensures appropriate execution of this information
- Manages and develops of briefing process, working to ensure/improve client understanding
- Improves workflow processes through continual monitoring and review, to increase delivery
- Investigating tools/software to improve efficiencies—in production, delivery and reporting
- Extensive experience of working in a fast-paced design studio (B2B and on-site beneficial)
- Highly organized and process driven, with excellent project management skills
- An excellent communicator, confident in regular liaison with multiple client contacts
- Proven ability to problem-solve proactively, and manage multiple priorities
- An enthusiastic approach to work, and a strong collaborator/team player
- Experience working with our PM tools: Gmail, TrafficLIVE and Wrike
- Ensuring integration and adherence to DARE (RA) best practices/WOWs (both creative and production)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.