ROLE: Web Data Analyst
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare and AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
We are looking for a Data Analyst.
This role is a hybrid of web analyst, social analyst, data planner, with an underlying marketing and commercial skillset. With their hybrid nature, this person is able to identify and understand how to blend and mine data from all marketing channels to deliver against client and team briefs.
You will be working closely with a team composed of experience planner, strategist, designers, copywriters and transcreation managers.
With this role however although you will be expected to be able to work directly into a Hertz brand team, there will be reporting lines into Hertz marketing directors as well as AYS team leaders.
You will have direct relationships with clients and work autonomously within their team, however the role requires you to still be a representative of AYS and the Hertz onsite team business.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- To deliver best in class data solutions to client projects using statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver true insight
- To deliver expert web analytics analysis using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- To present and explain the results of analysis to non-technical clients and colleagues
- To work closely with the rest of the team (onsite and in the hub) to develop innovative solutions to client projects
- To assist with the development of business cases in support of campaign and wider data initiatives
- To report on the success of campaigns using highly visual techniques including dashboard builds, to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
- To advise clients on the optimum way to use data and analytical / statistical techniques to drive maximum value from their data
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
As a Data Analyst, we will expect you to have the following skills:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within data analytics roles
- Must be a strategic thinker with an innovative approach to data, pushing the boundaries of how data can be used to decode consumers more emotional needs and solve business problems
- Get the content, customer experience and creative teams to embrace and use the data insights you produce. Ensuring the team take a test and learn approach to content; real time data and insight driven optimisation to improve performance of digital content
- Ability to develop all types of data analysis including cluster, segmentation and modelling
- Strong interest in and familiarity with technology and the understanding of computer components
- Solid understanding of e-Commerce business, automotive sector, website advertising and technologies used
- You will be helping with the data strategy and integration for their new site (in development)
- AEM (Adobe CMS) experience is a plus
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.