ROLE: UX/CX Experience Planner
LOCATION: London, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare and AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
We are looking for a mid-weight Experience Planner to join the Hertz team.
This is a full-time contract based in West London where you will be part of a multi-skilled digital team delivering marketing content across website, social networks and mobile apps for 6 European territories. You will be responsible for ensuring a seamless experience that tells a consistent story and you will be comfortable using data and research to back up your decisions.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
Your training, line management and career progression will be handled through our Central London hub.
With this role however although you will be expected to be able to work directly into a Hertz brand team and seamlessly with Hertz Digital Team, there will be reporting lines into Hertz marketing directors as well as AYS and Dare team leaders.
You will have direct relationships with clients and work autonomously within their team, however the role requires you to still be a representative of AYS/Dare and the Hertz onsite team business.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
A blended discipline of strategy, UX and behavioural theory, Experience Planning puts audience behaviour at the heart of the overall strategy so aside from the usual UX activities like personas, journeys and wireframes, you will spend time understanding how the audience truly behave, giving valuable insight on how we can influence behaviour through our creative work.
You will also be expected to bring knowledge of wider digital trends and to promote digital best practice amongst senior stakeholders.
You will be expected to bring knowledge of content and wider digital trends to bear, to manage other content strategists, participate in client education and promote best practice among senior stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
As an Experience Planner we will expect you to have the following skills:
- 3-5 yrs experience in defining the customer experience of digital brands.
- A portfolio that shows your work, illustrates your varied skill set and shows a passion for customer experience.
- You will have a client-centric focus and will possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships, with colleagues and clients stakeholders alike
- Solution-focused mindset, able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workload and client timescales
- A good working knowledge of CX and UX methodologies
- Outstanding communication and conceptual skills
- Defining requirements, use cases and prototypes
- Effectively managing workloads within agreed timescales
- Having a point of view and to give guidance on what makes an effective experience
- Working proactively under your own initiative and as part of the digital team.
- Knowing the importance of Behavioural Science and the roles it plays in defining an effective experience
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.