ROLE: Client Side Engineer
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join an ever growing team in the London office.
With some exciting projects underway, this role would initially be focused on a massive digital transformation project. Working alongside the Head of .Net, Technical Lead and BE Engineers you will be part of this exciting new project.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Some knowledge of/or commercial exposure to ReactJS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, CSS3 animations and SVG
- Experience building responsive, CMS powered sites
- Cross browser / device testing
- Cares about writing clean, semantic markup
- Basic understanding of how to build accessible sites, apps and components
- Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients
- Faithfully translate designs into fully semantic and interactive front-end
- Work with backend developers to define APIs, collaborate on CMS integration and integrate front-end ops into wider DevOps
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security
- Succinctly communicate complex problems and proposed solutions
- Collaborate and communicate across teams, including design, experience planning, production, account management.
- On-site SEO knowledge
- Experience of Agile methodologies
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.