Dare is looking for an mid-level full-stack developer. The ideal candidates will be as comfortable developing web applications as they are configuring and deploying them.
Dare creates web applications of all shapes and sizes for a wide range of high profile clients. We are looking for a developer who is able to contribute creative and technical solutions to problems and who is happy working and maintaining a single project for a big client.
This role requires good communication skills, both with our client andthe wider business. The right candidate will work closely with the QA Manager & Testers, Designers & Experience Planners and ProjectManagers to continuously evolve the product and to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Dare fosters a maker culture, pushing the boundaries of our craft through experimentation, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience
● Solid communication skills / soft skills
● Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
● 3+ years experience developing web applications
● Good knowledge of Python, Bash and comfortable with the MVC design pattern
● Strong experience with Django
● Strong unit test and debugging skills
● Standard 3rd party API integration and oAuth2
● Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, CSS3 animations and SVG
● Understanding differences between multiple deliveryplatforms (such as mobile vs desktop), and optimizing output
to match the specific platform
● Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc.
● Maintain and upgrade an existing Python/Django application
● Work together with the PM and the team to deliver on time
● Use Jira to manage/update tickets
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Write reusable, maintainable modular code using the right design pattern, framework or library for the job
● Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
● Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
If this sounds like you please get in touch!