Dare are looking for a Front-end Designer to join the team onsite at a long-standing client; a highly reputable high-end automotive company based in Farnborough.
**Please note that all travel expenses for this role will be covered and expensed by Dare**
Working with our design lead you will be able to develop custom design ideas into fully semantic and interactive front-end code.
The ideal person will be able to provide a bridge between design and technical implementation and ultimately create beautiful, creative solutions for our client.
As this is an onsite collaboration working directly with the client, you should have experience presenting ideas directly to stakeholders, whilst working in a formal office environment. This role will be based primarily in London, with one or two days connecting with the on-site team in Farnborough.
You will be working as a part of a collective of engineers and designers from various disciplines. Dare fosters a maker culture,
pushing the boundaries of our craft through experimentation, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
● Working with the Design and Creative leads to develop fully optimised and scalable UI experiences using up-to-date
● Proactive in experimenting with new technologies and techniques to help drive forward capabilities and creativity with in the team
● Identifying and helping mitigate project risk
● Working with the design lead to deliver workshops and research with the team/stakeholders/clients
● Presenting creative ideas to the team and key stakeholders
● High attention to detail is a must
● Solid communication skills / soft skills
● Highly proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator
● Translation of UI/UX PSDs, wireframes and/or sketches to visual elements
● Ability to code semantic HTML5
● Strong understanding of CSS and SASS
● Strong skills with vanilla JS, jQuery and other JS based frameworks
● Good understanding of W3C standards and accessibility
● Comfortable using Git version control
● Understanding of/experience working with Agile methodologies and the Scrum framework