Dare is an Experience, Design and Engineering company working with global clients. You get to work on challenging projects with experts across Experience Planning, Design, Data and Engineering. Dare is proud of their diverse company profile and actively seek applicants from underrepresented communities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Farnborough-based team as an integral UX Designer.
About the Role:
Working onsite with the client in Farnborough (which is 60 minutes from Kings Cross and 40 mins from Waterloo) you’ll be helping this global client onsite manage the day to day and keep things running smoothly. You’ll be supported by our senior Delivery Manager onsite working with him managing the day to day tasks and collaborating with our London hub where required.
They’ll be projects that will require support from our London hub and you’ll be expected to travel where required between both locations.
This is an important role where you need to keep on top of a number of varied tasks to keep the brand ticking over.
- You'll be representing the company within our client’s offices
- You’ll be the go to person for day to day tasks reporting into the Delivery manager
- Supporting in identifying opportunities and reporting back to the Delivery Manager onsite & Creative Director at the hub.
- you are passionate about digital design and have great UI interface skills with knowledge of Sketch and Adobe software
- you have a good understanding of UX with skills to wireframe where needed
- you know what a CMS is and have are comfortable managing and adapting assets for the web
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience agency or client side
- Ability to work autonomously, and are comfortable managing a client’s expectations
- You have experience of working with developers and digital production practices.