Join our Farnborough-based team on an exciting digital transformation project as Content Strategist.
Dare are looking for a Content Strategist to work onsite, inside the HQ of a large insurance client based in Farnborough.
Over the next 3 years we’ll be helping a large insurance provider deliver a customer first experience across all digital platforms.
It’s an ambitious job. We’ll be delivering personalised content, revising the claims process, scripting chatbots and designing content that’s proven to meet user needs.
As a Content Strategist, you will:
- Devise and create strategic UX copy across a range of digital platforms
- Work with our experience planners to translate behavioural research into a wide range of content types
- Collaborate with our experience planners, designers and third party agencies to continuously improve our content
- Translate data into creative content marketing for a range of services
This is a permanent role. You will be part of a multi-skilled digital team defining the digital transformation programme and delivering for a predominantly digital-based customer experience but with consideration of the entire customer communications strategy.
We need someone who can research, write and think strategically and understand how people consume digital content and be concerned with continually improving that process.
Working as part of an agile team you’ll create content that champions user need, is easy to use and encourages people to take action.
You’ll be working collaboratively to develop content strategies and customer journeys. You’ll have experience of developing content strategies that are commercially driven and creatively inspiring. You’ll understand emerging culture and how to engage diverse audiences across diverse platforms. You’ll know how to get content SEO optimised and distributed efficiently and effectively.
Based at the clients offices in Farnborough the Content Strategist will also be required to visit the London Dare hub on occasion.
- Experience in the planning, development, management and measurement of brand content
- Experience in planning content eco-systems and journeys
- Strong skills in analysing and finding actionable insight from diverse sources of data, including social listening and keyword analysis
- An ability to cut through complexity and get to answers fast
- Strong understanding of culture and emerging trends, and an ability to apply these to content thinking
- Strong understanding of data analytics and the tools available to evaluate the effectiveness of the content we’ll be creating
- Strong understanding of search and how to develop SEO optimized content
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills