We are looking for an experienced Business Director to join us to work on a couple of new and exciting clients based at our London hub.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Dare, we are always striving to stay one of the best digital creative agencies in London! We aim to help our clients excel in the digital economy through behavioural science, design and engineering. You will be supporting the growth and development of various major accounts within this ambitious agency. We are looking for a dynamic Strategic Business Director who will be responsible for the management and strategic direction of a range of exciting brand partners. Reporting to the Board, you will lead a team of creatives, account managers and project managers to deliver a full range of creative client driven solutions and grow the portfolio organically and through the winning of new business.
You should be an experienced Group Account Director/Business Director with skills and experience that highlight the following:
- Providing leadership and management to the agency account teams consisting of account directors, managers, and account coordinators in order to create and execute on Integrated digital campaigns
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to CEO’s.
- Retain and grow client relationships
- Develop and manage client and department level P&L; manage client revenue and gross margin forecasts
- Experienced in delivering excellent client service ensuring a world class service
- Be fully accountable for all strategy and campaigns with specific revenue KPI’s across a wide portfolio of accounts, ensuring delivery to agreed service levels.
- Oversee management of staff priorities, workload balancing/utilisation, employee recognition/rewards and routine staff professional development to keep turnover at a minimum and staff morale high
- Set expectations and interface closely with all stakeholders on performance against execution goals
- Ensure proper performance tracking and reporting systems are in place to hold staff accountable for their personal work quality & productivity as well as client specific results
- Develop and implement business operating plans which formally identify additional business opportunities and specific ways to strengthen service delivery with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- You’ve lead accounts in digital agencies for several years, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of. You are adept at leading successful and complex digital projects
- You enjoy pitching, both for new business and for new client projects. You like hunting out new opportunities and galvanising a team to convert them into live projects.
- Previous experience with managing a team and being able to give direction and get the best out of talent within the agency
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Motivational leadership, inspiring team to deliver
- Sound decision making skills based in agency, client, and industry knowledge
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
We need a Business Director who’s human, someone who knows how to build, grow & maintain meaningful client relationships, able to get the best out of people and inspire our internal team to perform at their best. We’re a digital company and we expect you to live and breathe digital across design and creative technology. If this sounds like you, apply today!