We are looking for a customer advocate to help DAQRI customers and partners have great experiences with DAQRI’s augmented reality devices and software. Delivering technical support, training and guidance, the Customer Success Specialist role acts as a trusted advisor to our customers as they explore, deploy and promote DAQRI’s products across their sites.
You will collaborate with our experienced sales, technical and marketing teams. As you build customer relationships, you will learn what drives wearable technology at some of the world’s most advanced industrial companies. The expertise and feedback you gain with customers will improve our products, services and teamwork. This role is primarily US-focused but will participate in several international situations.
- Support customer deployments of DAQRI devices, software and services primarily through phone, video chat, email and community forums.
- Provide onsite customer guidance to assist sales and technical teams, traveling approximately 25% as needed
- Resolve technical issues, challenges and business decision points to meet customer needs while managing expectations.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify sources of issues and work with the appropriate teams to address and eliminate repeat issues.
- Deliver prepared training matched to customer or partner needs
- Recommend technical solutions to help customers adopt DAQRI solutions more easily or to help DAQRI better address market trends
- Monitor and identify trends in DAQRI’s deployments and provide guidance to customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Develop trusted personal relationships with customer contacts to encourage business growth
- 3+ years relevant work experience in software development, software support, or other technical roles
- Ability to adapt and contribute in a fast-paced, advanced technology business
- Ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and systems
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, particularly in cooperation with sales or marketing disciplines
- Experience working with the enterprise applications of existing AR and VR tools such as Vuforia, Cardboard, HoloLens, Oculus, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, or internal CRM and ERP systems
- Experience supporting large scale customer accounts
- Strong collaboration skills with clear written and verbal communications
- Strong troubleshooting skills, a problem-solving attitude, and a curious mind
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Factors or related discipline or equivalent work experience
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.