At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
The Product Management Organization (PMO) are tasked with ensuring we create a series of Products that help achieve that goal. From next generation hardware solutions to innovative productivity software solutions, our Product Managers work tirelessly as industry experts in AR so that our customers experience value as soon as they turn on their new DAQRI Professional Grade AR device.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for defining and executing on the software product roadmap. This Product Manager will drive software initiatives from inception through definition, design, development, test, release and ongoing maintenance phases.This role will require close collaboration with all Product Managers in the PMO and other cross-functional teams including hardware and software engineering, design, quality assurance, production and manufacturing, sales and marketing, customer support, and legal.
- Define the vision for the DAQRI software roadmap
- Drive a cross-functional team to execute on that roadmap, reprioritizing and replanning as needed
- Proactively manage scope, quality and clear definition to ensure a successful product is developed and delivered
- Create product requirements documentation (PRDs) that serve as a guideline for the engineering teams
- Iterate on PRDs by conducting thorough cross-functional reviews and incorporating updated customer feedback received
- Make trade-off decisions that balance customer needs, technical constraints, and operational costs
- Maintain updated competitive intelligence documents to keep track of AR products, trends, and initiatives that impact the business
- Create product positioning collateral, and hold training/webinars/conference/keynotes for sales and customers
- Partner with sales and marketing to create product launch materials and support launch events
- Collaborate with legal on terms and conditions documents and hardware product certifications
- Represent DAQRI as a spokesperson at conferences and customer visits
- 5+ years of Product Management experience having managed at least one entire software product development cycle from concept to mass production
- Technical experience with hardware and software e.g. consumer electronics devices, medical devices, wearables, compute systems, computer vision, optics, sensors, etc.
- Capable of understanding a variety of software technologies, and recognizing their value and constraints
- Experience working with globally dispersed software engineering teams, and the methodologies (specifically Agile based approaches) required to ensure a quality product is delivered to specification
- Capable of managing and aligning multiple competing priorities and stakeholders
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Experience with designing and conducting a user research test that informs product decisions
- Experience working with colleagues located globally around the world
- Willing to step in to do whatever it takes to help move a project forward
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.