At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
- Designing high complexity PCBs using Cadence PCB Editor
- Interacting with PCB fabricators to ensure efficient DFM process
- Investigating and applying the latest PCB HDI technology to push the boundaries of design complexity and size
- A minimum of 7 years recent experience in PCB design with high complexity PCB layout (12+ layers, 3-4 microvia, flex rigid, flex, etc)
- Understanding of high speed signal integrity and power integrity layout methodologies
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good appreciation for interfacing with complex mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of using rugged configuration management techniques/tools
- Proficiency in Cadence or CST PCB simulation tools
- Proven track record of designing for mass manufacture
- Good working knowledge of PCB materials and applicability to different designs
- Logical and Physical symbol creation and review
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. The DAQRI Smart Glasses™ are improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland, and Austria.